Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Xyon VS Thanos

My art project is based upon one of the artists that I have saw in the Paul Robeson Galleries in the Rutgers University In the Newark Museum was called Kedar. For my final project, I have decided to make A subject based upon “comic Imagination. To me I have goals for to create my own comic book character based upon myself and to put my own character out there in certain comic stories. But mainly, to embrace myself throughout arts, creativity and livelihood. At the same time I view myself as coming across struggles and hardships in the future in A way, but I find ways around to succeed whether or not if the path is short or long.
I have used painting materials like acrylic and oil paint alongside with this art project I have used Foam board instead of hard boards. The name of the artist that I was inspired that made me wanted to do this project, his name was Kevin Darmaine. I was inspired by his comic book art and his art is based upon the good life in the black/african american community. The difference between my final and my midterm portrait, I had added more color and depth into my own imagery, but with my midterm i had just used drawing and shapes during with that depth.
What influenced the changes within my self-image is when  I wanted see how I would stand out If I were to make my art comic book poster and out of my imaginary creativity. (Claiming Identity is an ordinary occurrence, Finklestien, pg.122) My character Xayadarah Xyons “Xyon” is the character based off from myself and Thanos is known as A mad titian, A fictional supervillain and one of the most powerful villains in the Marvel Universe.
The media and the images had help to influence and identify self presentation is showing yourself and embracing like how other artists embrace their own arts in their own ways. (Film and the mass media are technologies that have transformed telltale details into forensic clues and promoted their importance. Finklestien, pg 8)  Every human being that is an artist has ways of expressing and embracing their nature of art, everybody has artistic gifts. The media might judge differently goods and bads but own art is something we can capture within the point of our views and others. (Being in public and learning how to behave toward an audience of strangers is part of the narrative who produces a sense of self Finklestien, pg. 92)
The spectacle is defined by A visually striking performance or a display, something who you can see from your very own eyes. Within spectacles, we manage to function today by continuing doing what we love and how we can succeed in our own morals and values from arts.
My project have exist and address in this spectacle by showing much more improvement of something small who had turned into something bigger than what used to be before. It had addressed to something major of the outcomes after you encountered with many little obstacles and now you have done so, it's a possibility that things will fall in place.
Description: During The Infinity War, the heroes including Captain America, Iron Man,  Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye and many other heroes were fighting the war against a mad titian name Thanos. His main goal is to collect all six infinity stones to erase half of the universe within the snap of his fingers. His plan includes erasing half of human population, animal population and nature population. Unfortunately his plan was a success after defeating the heroes, but the battle was not over yet. There are more heroes out there that still remains to join the battle including Captain Marvel and Ant-Man. Military agent Nick Fury had summoned Captain Marvel before his body was disintegrated and turned into dust. Xayadarah’s friends and his parents have been disintegrated as well and he was aware that there is a war that's coming. So therefore he had faced off some monsters, blood on his claws and now the mere cub who grown into a beast have confronted the mad titan to the confrontation. Will he Win against Thanos? We shall she.
References: Finklestien, J (2007) The Art of self invention
Inspired by: Kevin Darmaine “Kedar” Paul Robeson Galleries

                                                           Kevin Darmaine "Kedar" inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment