Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Andy Warhol selfie

          Andy Warhol's art had inspired me to create four of me, and to cosplay as Daken the dark wolverine for creativity. As I see myself with A group with other people, I have learned more of special effects. His inspiration for this selfie, was mainly focusing into the arts of pop. Warhol have worked with a lot of things under the influence of imaging, reflections, color and shading.
           Warhol had taken his art very seriously regarding with the affections and had drew celebrities, and famous people towards his talents and his work. His artistic have demonstrated and embraced positivity and culture. Joanne Finkelstien have said: The possibility of continual self-invention introduces an element of self-conscious playfulness into all sociability. This means you can bring out the art from within yourself and bring out to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment