Friday, November 16, 2018

Post 9 - Deanna Glogowski


     My collage features multiple stories of me in a single picture. The dragon with lava dripping out of its mouth symbolizes me when I get angry and how I tend to loose control of myself. The dragon is smiling, though, because it shows my trying to be positive and happy even in the most chaotic and horrible of days. I have a cross in the background to show my religion. Its picture is that background for the entire collage because it shows how my belief that God will get me through anything keeps my anger and rage from taking over my day. Thus, the pit of lava is in a small controlled corner and does not extend to the area where the cross lies. My head is there to represent... well, me. It's so that way everyone can see that I am the dragon. I also used a bunch of markup tools to make the picture really pop and make things a bit clearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment