Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Dalia Wissa


This selfie of me I choose to represent the greatest artist Mickalene Thomas and her artwork that I was inspired by. Mickalene Thomas showed us the greatest confidence behind each woman, and who they truly are coming from. I am showing you this selfie who I decided to represent my family background and the little piece I have from my hometown, Egypt. 

My Favorite artwork of Mickalene Thomas was “Afro Goddess Looking Forward, (2017) In her Photography had shown her amazing work with her special paints mostly were about the black women who showed their strengths who bring out who they are and show their real colors. “By selecting women of color.’ (Thomas, 2016). 
  
    As Cindy Sherman who takes pictures of who she is or can change into a different character whoever. Cindy becomes a different person and represents them. 

             
                                                       References:
http://www.susansontag.com/SusanSontag/books/onPhotographyExerpt.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment