Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Post 3 "Home"

Anastasia's Most Prized Possession

   I decided to use this environment to represent "home". I did not use a picture of my home because that does not fully represent "home" to me. I used my car to represent "home" because my car also makes me feel like I am home. I am comfortable in my car and I drive friends and family around. These people make me feel like I am at home because I see them when I am home. I also get the feeling of home when I see my car because I use it when I go out and go home. After a long day in school and work, I get the feeling of relief when I see my car because I know I am going home. I do some similar things in my car that I do at home such as listen to music, eat, nap, do homework, and hang out. Relaxing in my car and driving is very enjoyable to me. Relaxing on a bed is very enjoyable to people, including me, but even more relaxing and enjoyable for me when I get to play my music and drive around.

No comments:

Post a Comment