Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Maria Abdelmessih



I’ve decided to represent myself, with some pictures of my family and friends and 
with the man that my heart choose. Those people are the ones that gives me power 
and strength. Mickalene Thomas inspired me with her pictures where she was 
sitting with all her confidence and beautiful look that makes you think of how 
can women is as strong as means too. 

Different cultures believe that women shouldn’t have the same rights as men,
they should be treated differently then men because they are just “WOMEN'S”
My Favorite artwork of Mickalene Thomas was “Afro Goddess Looking Forward, (2017). 
This picture shows her creativity i mixing different colors together in the background, 
and she's in front with her black dark color skin which makes her appears different 
and more attractive for people to look.  

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment