Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Post 2 - Manufactured Reality





"Photographs really are experience captured, and the camera is the ideal arm of consciousness in its acquisitive mood."                       -Susan Sontag

The picture above exemplifies the quote stated by Susan Sontag. The picture truly captures the experience of my young adult self sitting peacefully inside the most meaningful home that I have ever lived in. It may not seem like it to others but from my perspective, the emotions, passions, inspiration, and thoughts all are seeping out of my youthful face. For me, the connection is very strong because I've lived it. It is my own. Like in the quote, i really feel as if my consciousness was brought out and i feel that it will still be there for me in that very image when the future comes. 






No comments:

Post a Comment