Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Home# post 3# Priyanka Shah


"HOME" is where you feel loved, appreciated and safe.
         I chose to click this picture to show two major points of my life and home. My first point to show you is I personally think that home can not made by walls it makes by love and family. I don't believe that home is home without family and love. My home is where i can live with my family. 
         Second point is Left hand side is my family and right hand side is my uncle's family, we were trying to show that if you have two different personality like we were in traditional dresses and my uncle's family was in western outfits. It shows that it doesn't matter of how you thinking or how you live but,  where you are living together as happy family that is home in my eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment