Wednesday, October 17, 2018

the reasoning behind my design is to my name and my brand first started off as an insult and insult that changed me forever. when I was younger I was a victim of bullying I was a really bad victim of the weak school system of that past. so instead of me letting it get to me and full under the mental and physical I rose above it all mostly because of a growth spurt. The names that all of the people in my past only one stood out and it was a ninja turtle and I took what they made fun of me for into something that I can make money with it.
the person who I got my inspiration from as from the artist the gorilla girls. the gorilla girls are a group that spread a message with using the art of collaging picture together to show and detail a message and or to spread an awareness in an unorthodox way. depicting their message in a raw an uncut way with a somewhat childish way. either by using a graffiti text art or just by crossing stuff out and writing over it in different colors.
this is what I embodied and manifested in order to manifest this picture that I present in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment