Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Lightness and Dark Lion


The subject of this image is called of lightness and Darkness lion. It is about A young man whos of African and Indian descent. His name is Xayadrah Xions, "Xyon" with lion powers. Once Upon A time he grew up doing good for people like a superhero and one day his friend had turned on him by being fake: only talking when its convent, has blocked him all of social media and contact. He has grown tired of being betrayed, therefore it leads up to him breaking down into despair, agony and pain. Xayadarah starts to have traumatic flash backs of his past then shouts out a roar then became an Anti-Hero known as "The Dark Lion" He is still a good person, but something more different.
The content of this image is of "Balance" I have made this choice for this art design because I believe that it correlates within and other people that who have been through emotional and psychological pain that was given by a family member or a former friend. I think that the image would convey reality and understanding to the viewers. The artist that have influenced me to create this masterpiece was Sharon Cummings, she have made an art of White dove of light and dark painting. I have used emotion, expressions, painting, and craft to create this design. This represents me because there were times when I feel left into the dark which represents the half face on the right and the face on the left is when I realize that I am strong and handling things well that I will not let negativity effect me. I know that I am strong and will not let the negativity get the best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment