Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Ehtisham Tariq - Andy Warhol Selfie

     My selfie is inspired by Andy Warhol because the photo that I have included in this post is Andy Warhol's work. It connects to our readings because in the Finkelstein book, it talks about Advertising and this week's topic is also Advertising. A quote that I would like to use is in the Finkelstein book that states, "Advertising is one of the most dynamic industries of the past hundred years." (pg. 147). I totally agree with this because the way you advertise yourself really matters, especially in the professional world. This is how my selfie relates to the readings.

This is my Andy Warhol selfie. The picture that I was inspired by was:

Image result for andy warhol artwork

https://www.google.com/search?q=andy+warhol+artwork&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1jYHnpLHeAhUkWN8KHRB7ANAQ_AUIDigB#imgrc=l8u33X1LR8wbkM:

                                                                      References
Finkelstein, Joanne (2005). The Art of Self Invention: Image and Identity in Popular Visual Culture.
https://www.google.com/search?q=andy+warhol+artwork&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1jYHnpLHeAhUkWN8KHRB7ANAQ_AUIDigB#imgrc=l8u33X1LR8wbkM:

No comments:

Post a Comment