Monday, October 8, 2018

Ehtisham Tariq - Midterm Project Presentation - October 10, 2018


Image result for Salvador Dali les trois sphinx                                                                           


     For my midterm project, I created an image that represents me, which is my country (Pakistan).  I took my country's flag (Pakistan's flag) and added pictures of myself from when I was younger up until now and added some other really cool pictures that I have taken. I covered the background in green grass because the flag's background is also green. I was mostly inspired by Salvador Dali. This is because I did include some nature in my project (referring to the green grass). Also, this work of Salvador Dali includes nature in his work (the trees). I made the choices that led to this composition because I wanted to create an image that stood out and at the same time was very unique. I believe that this image  conveys to the viewers that I am very close to my home (which is my country). The artist that has influenced my self portrait is Salvador Dali. The techniques that I have used to create my self portrait is that I cut out the Pakistani flag and put pictures inside the flag. Lastly, I covered the background in green grass because the flag's background is also green. This project represents me because this is basically my country's flag and it represents where I am from and who I am.  


References
https://www.google.com/search?q=Salvador+Dali+les+trois+sphinx&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTpJOwu_zdAhWJneAKHb4dCOgQ_AUIDigB&biw=1366&bih=608#imgrc=65_78joT41XIKM:


No comments:

Post a Comment